Why Won’t Whites, Jews, and Catholics Vote for Obama?
by Bill Levinson
Reproduction and circulation of the following as a viral E-mail, and/or re-posting at other blogs, is encouraged.
Why Won’t Whites, Jews, and Catholics Vote for Obama?
Despite the endorsement of Senator Robert Casey (D-PA), Barack Obama lost the Pennsylvania primary by a 55-45 margin. In Luzerne County PA, a traditional Democratic region whose demographics include factory workers and the descendents of immigrant coal miners (many Catholic), Obama lost by a three to one margin. Why does Barack Obama have so much difficulty in getting white people (and especially Catholics and Jews) to vote for him? Let’s give “Barry” some hints and see his likely conclusion.
(1) Barack Obama joined a church whose pastor, Jeremiah Wright, had already accompanied Louis Farrakhan (a prominent racist, anti-Semite, and Catholic-hating bigot) to Libya to meet with dictator Moammar Khadafy.
* Jeremiah Wright is on record as publishing a blood libel of Israel–a guest column that accuses Israel of working with South Africa to develop an “ethnic bomb” to kill Negroes and Arabs–in his church’s official bulletin. (http://tucc.org/upload/tuccbulletin_june10.pdf “Letter to Oprah,” starting on page 8. Trinity United Church of Christ links worked as of April 29 2008. If they don’t, a Google search on the title and/or keywords like “ethnic bomb” should allow the reader to verify this material elsewhere.)
* Jeremiah Wright blood libeled the United States by accusing it of developing the AIDS virus.
* Jeremiah Wright called upon God to damn America for using nuclear weapons on an enemy who had attacked the United States.
* Jeremiah Wright said that “white America” got a “wake up call” after 9/11.
* Jeremiah Wright published a guest editorial from a Hamas terrorist named Marzook in his church’s official bulletin. (http://tucc.org/upload/tuccbulletin_july22.pdf, “A Fresh View of the Palestinian Struggle” starting on page 10)
* Jeremiah Wright wrote “state” of Israel, as in “so-called state of Israel,” in his church’s official bulletin. (http://tucc.org/upload/tuccbulletin_july8.pdf, “Look Again” on page 9)
* Jeremiah Wright’s War in Iraq IQ Test asked whether the United States or Iraq under Saddam Hussein was a greater threat to world peace.
* Barack Obama distanced himself from Jeremiah Wright only at the end of April 2008, when it became clear that Wright’s intemperate remarks were becoming a liability to his campaign. This is not doing the right thing because it is right, but because it is expedient. This theme pervades every one of Obama’s actions, as shown by his reluctance to “reject” Louis Farrakhan’s endorsement.
(2) Barack Obama refused to “reject” the endorsement of Louis Farrakhan until Tim Russert, who was joined in his efforts by Hillary Clinton, backed him into a corner during a televised debate in February 2008.
(3) Barack Obama appeared with Al Sharpton at a meeting of Sharpton’s National Action Network in April 2007. There he endorsed Sharpton and his organization as follows: “Reverend Sharpton is a voice for the voiceless, and a voice for the dispossessed. What National Action Network has done is so important to change America, and it must be changed from the bottom up.” We encourage our readers to do a Google search on “Sharpton” and “Freddy’s Fashion Mart,” “Crown Heights,” “Yankel Rosenbaum,” and “Tawana Brawley” to verify for themselves Sharpton’s extensive record of inciting hatred of white people and especially Jews.
(4) Barack Obama has to date (April 29 2008) refused to reject the endorsement of Michael Moore, who writes, “The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not “insurgents” or “terrorists” or “The Enemy.” They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow — and they will win.” (http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?messageDate=2004-04-14, link active as of April 29 2008). It’s possible that most Americans, and especially those with family members in the Armed Forces, do not appreciate the depiction of terrorists who, while disguised as civilians, plant roadside bombs that blow off our soldiers’ arms and legs, as “Minutemen.”
(5) Barack Obama solicited and accepted the endorsement of MoveOn.org. MoveOn.org’s record includes:
* Publication of an insult to General David Petraeus. We find the very concept of General Petraeus, a distinguished officer, having to call Barack Obama “Sir” after this totally repugnant. Come to think of it, we find sickening and repulsive the idea of a buck private having to address as “Sir” an individual who has accepted this organization’s endorsement. An individual who joins in an insult to our men and women in uniform, which Obama has done by lending credibility to MoveOn.org, is totally unfit to be our Armed Forces’ Commander in Chief.
* MoveOn.org published an anti-Catholic hate cartoon that shows Pope Benedict waving a gavel in front of the U.S. Supreme Court. This cartoon is unmistakably similar to the anti-Catholic cartoons of the infamous 19th century cartoonist Thomas Nast, so Catholics just might find Obama’s empowerment and enablement of MoveOn.org a wee bit offensive to say the least.
* MoveOn.org exercised editorial control in favor of anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic hate speech at its now-disgraced Action Forum (which was shut down in 2006 because of the scandal). The hate speech included an outright blood libel of Jews, denigration of Catholics as pedophiles, accusations that Evangelical Christians participated in voter fraud, racist comments about prominent African-Americans, and 9/11 conspiracy theories.
(6) Barack Obama is on record as orchestrating the defeat of Illinois’ Born Alive Infants Protection Act. (Jill Stanek has documented this extensively.) While it is obvious that everyone in the pro-life community finds this sufficiently repulsive to vote for whoever (or whatever) is running against Obama, no self-respecting pro-choice person is going to stand with Obama on this either. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY, one of the most liberal members of Congress) said of the Federal version of this legislation, “There is no such thing as a right to a live birth abortion.”
(7) Barack Obama cannot be bothered to show respect for our National Anthem. His hands were folded neatly over his crotch while Hillary Clinton, Bill Richardson, and others had their right hands over their hearts; in other words, had Obama simply forgotten, there were plenty of people around to remind him by example. (This is the true story, which has been confused with an unfounded one to the effect that he won’t say the Pledge of Allegiance.)
(8) Obama campaign volunteers at at least one headquarters in Texas decorated their office with a picture of Che Guevara.
(9) There is substantial evidence that Obama misused the United Church of Christ’s tax-exempt resources–resulting in an IRS investigation of the church–by giving a campaign related speech, “A Politics of Conscience,” at the UCC’s annual meeting in June 2007. Church officials assert that Obama and his people were told before the event that no campaign related activity could occur at this event, and that the Obama campaign understood and agreed to this rule. Obama then proceeded to write and deliver a speech whose content included explicit campaign promises.
(10) A New Black Panther Party page was removed from my.barackobama.com only after it became an Internet-wide scandal. This ties in with Obama’s clear reluctance to distance himself from the unsavory individuals and organizations that seem to be drawn to him like flies to honey. The underlying theme is that their votes and support are more important than basic common decency. Postings that used terms like “Zionist Thought Police” and “Jewish Lobby” were removed from my.barackobama.com only after they began to spread across the Internet. The same goes for a posting that called Black Clinton supporters “House Slaves,” another that called Ward Connerly an “Uncle Tom,” another that called John McCain an “old man” who should pay a “deserved visit to the undertaker,” and yet another that accused the United States and Israel of waging war on civilians (see Jeremiah Wright above). A profile that blood libels Israel by accusing it of murdering peace activist Rachel Corrie was still online as of April 29 2008. A posting that uses the terms “house Negro” and “field Negro” (http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/kenthomas/CsN9) is still online as of April 29 2008, and “Negro” is not exactly the word it uses.
While Obama and his campaign staff obviously did not originate the above material, it is consistent as opposed to inconsistent with the other items we have listed. That is, if we were painting a picture, the unsavory material from my.barackobama.com would blend right in with the picture as opposed to standing out as an aberration or anomaly. Again, the authors of the above material seem to swarm around Obama the way flies are drawn to honey.
Now, after Obama has been provided as to all these clues as to why white people, and especially Catholics and Jews (along with patriotic African-Americans who support our Armed Forces) want no part of him, here is what he and Jeremiah Wright will doubtlessly conclude:
“The bitter rednecks in those small Pennsylvania towns who cling to guns and religion don’t like Black people!”
- JTF’s “Burn Quran Tour” Coming To A City Near You
- So-Called “Orthodox Rabbi” Beats Up A Heroic Jewish Settler For Peacefully Protesting Expulsion of Jews From Jewish Land
- Liberal-Jews Turning Away From Obama~Is It Because They Finally Are Figuring Out That Obama Is Like Hitler?
- Jewish Leaders “Worried About Obama”…Please, Give Us a Break
- Egypt & Iran Will Resume Flights After 30 Years.
- NYC Issues Terror Warning & Warning To Americans In EU.
- Fat-Boy Bob Beckel Whines Like A Little Mary Against Brave Geller/Atlas Shrugs
- NAACP Worried About A “Kristallnaught” That The LIBERALS Are Creating
- Ahmadinejad; New King Of The Ron-Paul, & White-Supremist ‘Truthers’
- Mike Berry (Radio Host) “I Hope Someone Blows Up NYC Mosque If They Build It”
- America’s Last Stand 2008
- American Thinker
- An Obama Nation
- Anti Obama.net
- Apollo Braun
- Aprpeh Blog
- Ask The Animals
- Atlas Shrugs
- Bare Naked Islam
- Caroline Glick
- Chesler Chronicles
- Exit Zero
- Freeze The Fascism
- I’m Uppity – An Insulted Democrat
- Italians Against Obama
- JDL Germany
- Jews Against Obama T-Shirts
- Jews For Huckabee
- Jews For Palin
- JTF Forum
- Just Say No To Liberals
- Kickin’ and Screamin’
- Left-Wing Bloodbaths
- Mark Gold's World
- Monkey In The Middle
- My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
- No Compromises
- Politically Incorrect
- Road Sassy
- Something And Half of Something
- Sons of Apes and Pigs
- That Fat Hatcat’s Blog
- The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler
- The Avid Editor’s Insights
- The Conservative Guy
- The Conservative Monster
- The Jewish Task Force
- The Rogue Jew
- The Urban Grind
- Wild Thing