The bottom of Obama’s bus must be getting very crowded by now.
I wonder what the Obamessiah has to say about James Meeks.
* Democratic state senator from Illinois
* Pastor of Chicago’s Salem Baptist Church
* Former executive vice president of Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow/PUSH coalition
* Has characterized his white and black political adversaries as “racists” and “house niggers,” respectively
* Political supporter of, and spiritual mentor to, Barack Obama
Strongly opposed to homosexuality, Meeks has blamed “Hollywood Jews for bringing us [the 2005 film] Brokeback Mountain.” According to a 2006 Chicago Sun Times article, Meeks’ church sponsored a “Halloween fright night” which “consigned to the flames of hell two mincing young men wearing body glitter who were supposed to be homosexuals.” In some of his sermons, Meeks has referred to same-sex attraction as “an evil sickness.”
Well I hope those two guys in the glitter didn’t get too into their roles.